Skip to main content

Review: Lassie'el Eye Refresh Aqua Gel Patch

Bought 3 boxes of new eye masks from SASA and thus decided to use up Lassie'el Eye Refresh Aqua Gel Patch that I have bought beforehand.

How it looks like


It was the 1st time for me to try on a gel eye patch, so I was rather hopeful that it could improve my dark eye circles~ The estimated time to wear the patch is 30mins but I wore it for 1hour or so. (kiasu-ness) Haha...



The back of the packaging


 Bought it for $2.90 per pair. Currently, there's an offer in SASA, the 2nd pair of Lassie'el Eye Refresh Aqua Gel Patch at only $1~ *heart pain*



Thickness of the gel eye patch



Another pic of the eye patch
I find this gel eye patch hard to place on my eye area as it breaks into small pieces rather easily. You need to have delicate hands, not like mine. =.=|| Also, it slips down my eye every now and then, thus i need to readjust the eye patch every-oh-so-often. I gave up sitting upright to surf the net and just lie down on my bed to play iphone games. (iphones games are really highly addictive!)


It slips down and it broke

The red circle indicates the part where it broke



The gel eye patch after use
After myloooonnnnnnnggggg application of the eye patch, the thickness of the gel eye patch did not reduce, which i find it weird. I thought gel eye patches are suppose to have a decrease in gel thickness to show signs of serum absorption.


Shiok to use: not really, quite troublesome
Shiok effects: I never really see any significant changes, perhaps it's because this is only my 2nd try.
Actually, I just bought 3 new boxes of eye masks from SASA today. It sounds rather promising and the price is cheap~ Shall review it after I tried it for a couple of times~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Laneige's Fresh Calming Series

I am back! I went on a long hiatus due to lots of commitment in my life! In these few years, time really flies! Tried so much stuff and went to many places that I feel like sharing with everyone. Laneige's latest skincare product - Fresh Calming series really caught my eye with their lovely peach hues bottles. I am a sucker for beautiful packaging. Furthermore, their plant-derived extract is from the lychee fruit, I am so in love with fruit-scented/fruit extract products. Hence, I got help to get the whole series bought from Lotte World in Korea. Now, I am always looking forward to getting my morning regime done! A far cry from the lazy me, who dread putting product after product after product on my face. Who is the same as me? Getting on to the products, first up is Laneige's fresh calming gel cleanser! I really like that the nozzle dispense just the right amount of gel cleanser for my face with one pump. A small ten-cent coin amount goes a long way with enough fo

Review: Hotel Christiania Zermatt

June holiday is here! Many Singaporeans may wish to choose Europe as one of their holiday destination due to the favorable euro currency rate. It seemed that some of the tour packages also include Switzerland as a destination stop. I've been such tour with ASA 2 years ago and I believe that one of the highlight during the trip was Hotel Christiania in Zermatt.  To prevent air pollution, Zermatt is a car-free town and relies on electric shuttles for commutation purposes. I sat on one electric shuttle (their version of taxi) and it costed around 20 to 25 Swiss-frank. The distance is only from the main train station to the hotel. (walk-able distance) I bought too many chocolates including a 1kg Toblerone thus bo bian (no choice) I sat the shuttle. But, the old couple that sat with me was very kind to treat me the "taxi" ride. (we belonged to the same tour group. )   The walkable distance from train station to hotel The hotel w red flowers on the balcony!